RiverWild IT Specialist
RiverWild IT Specialist Job Description
RiverWild, LLC is looking for an energetic IT Specialist who wants to grow with an innovative company.
You'll work with multiple companies, including One27Homes, JaclynSmithProperties, MStreetProperties, CommunitySmith, ProvidenceConstruction and RiverWorks. This person would primarily serve as the IT guru. You will not only build systems for our IT department but will help maintain all that we do at Riverwild from a technology and software standpoint. You will work on various projects including working with the People Manager for Onboarding new Employees to working with the Operations Manager to implement technology training for field workers.
What will I be working on?
- Manage Email Accounts (new accounts, removing old accounts, setting up aliases, basic troubleshooting, overseeing email groups, etc.)
- Create and/or modify accounts for new employees, exiting employees and/or existing employees. (Slack, Basecamp, BuilderTrend, LastPass, Calendar, etc)
- Provide basic support of software. Examples include Slack, Basecamp, Calendars, Gmail, etc.
- Purchase and setup new software (Microsoft 360, BuilderTrend, Timberline, etc)
- Provide training for new hires and continual training for current employees
- Maintain, inventory and manage peripherals such as printers, mice, dongles, etc.
- Manage relationships with hardware vendors for various support and purchasing needs. (Apple for Business, etc)
- Purchase and setup new hardware
- Upgrade and Patch employee computers, tablets, phones, etc
- Training on new hardware including computers, tablets and phones.
Policies and Procedures
- Provide basic support of hardware. Examples include phones (forwarding, voicemail, etc), Two factor authentication, etc.
- Create help articles, procedures, etc for basic troubleshooting and common support problems and policies as it relates to computers, applications, internet access, etc.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes.
- Distribute building-wide email communications and notices related to technology issues, new procedures, planned outages, etc.
Audio / Visual
- Maintain audio visual equipment
- Work with other departments to ensure building is optimized for events, visitors, etc (Customized messages on TVs, Video wall, etc.)
- Optimize workflows and policies for use of A/V equipment (switching HDMI sources for TV
Who is the perfect candidate for this role?
Someone who is…
- Tech savvy
- A team player
- A problem solver, troubleshooter
- Enjoys working with others
- Confident in communication skills
- 4-year degree preferred
- Experience in IT
Why Work for Us?
Here at RiverWild, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance and retirement contribution matching.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to Chais@one27homes.com. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at RiverWild. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.