We are currently seeking an individual to serve our customers and company as a Superintendent.
Our Superintendents are tasked with responding to and managing the new home construction process of single family residential. This position requires managing jobs while ensuring they are completed in a timely manner with the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction to which our clients are accustomed.
If you have a strong desire to succeed and your qualifications match this position's responsibilities and requirements, please send your resume via email.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continual oversight of all works in progress
- Management of tradespeople
- Superior communication with both customers, tradespersons, and company professionals
- Ensuring that all jobs are delivered with impeccable quality
- Maintaining exemplary customer satisfaction reviews
- Maintaining construction management software at a high level
- Strong work ethic with a foundation in customer service
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- College degree is a plus
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Traits for Success in this Position
- Professional appearance and demeanor required at all times
- Self starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented achiever that enjoys helping people in their time of need
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Job Type: Construction Management
- Education: 4 Year Degree (Preferred)