RiverWild Marketing Specialist
River Wild Marketing Specialist Job Description
RiverWild LLC is looking for an energetic Marketing Specialist who wants to grow with an innovative company.
You'll work with multiple companies, including One27homes, JaclynSmithProperties, MStreetProperties, CommunitySmith, ProvidenceConstruction and RiverWorks to create and implement online marketing strategies, ensure they implement best practices, and assist in day-to-day operations. We are looking for someone who desires to not only use their existing skills but to also develop new ones. This is a management position with great opportunities to learn and grow with the company!
What will I be working on?
- Social media
- Content creation
- Website edits
- Brand strategy
- Reputation management
- “Big Picture” marketing management
- Facebook ads
Who is the perfect candidate for this role?
Someone who is…
- Creative and strategic
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Poised to lead others
- Confident in oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- 4-year degree preferred
- 5 years experience with social media, copywriting, and customer service
- Familiarity with real estate marketing
Why Work for Us?
Here at RiverWild, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy organic snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, retirement contribution matching.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at RiverWild. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.