Listing Manager / Closing Coordinator
We are looking for a full-time Listing Coordinator/Closing Coordinator for our busy real estate office in Clayton, NC. This person will be responsible for taking excellent care of our listing clients from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure all signed listing, contract, and closing paperwork is in perfect order. Attention to detail is critical!
- Be the primary point-person for clients selling their home.
- Coordinate vendors, inspections, and showings during the listing and closing process.
- Enter new listings and upload images into MLS.
- Prepare marketing materials for new listings.
- Light marketing tasks such as promoting listing inventory on social media.
- Data entry, correspondence, and general office duties.
- Provide assistance to sales associates.
- Proven ability to follow systems and procedures, and implement them where needed.
We Are Looking For Someone Who:
- Has a people-pleasing demeanor and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Loves checklists and completing to-dos.
- Is team-oriented, with a willingness to wear many hats.
- Is an Organizational Guru - Do you arrange your closet by color and size? Alphabetize your bookshelf? You’ll fit right in.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years experience in a customer-centric business environment with administrative responsibility.
- Real Estate or Paralegal experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Basic math skills which include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage, fractions and the ability to calculate commissions, interests and discounts.
- (Preferred) Active or Inactive North Carolina Real Estate License, or willingness to obtain one within your first 12 months.
Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter when applying for the position.
Salary: $30,000.00 /year