Here at One27Homes, we value our customers' time, so why not make it effortless for them to find their dream home? Long before a buyer sees one of our homes, as Design Coordinator, you will have taken necessary steps to ensure that the final product is up to date with any and all current trends. From floor plans to countertops and flooring trends the canvas is yours.
- Develop and implement creative new design strategies to help keep One27Homes ahead of the competition
- Analyze our surrounding market and work with engineers to design and modify new and existing floor plans based on current trends
- Determine standard features on a community by community and floor plan by floor plan basis based on price point, market trends, and input from sales team
- Work closely with the Purchasing Coordinator to streamline the estimating process by providing organized and detailed specifications
- Provide the sales team with the most up-to-date information necessary to sell our homes
- Produce design selections for all One27 spec homes in a manner that coincides with the urgency of the building/construction timeline
- Provide client guidance in all areas of the selections process and available upgrades throughout the construction process
- Work in conjunction with the Next Steps Team to maintain accurate and current client product pricing, selection, and change-order records and ensure that customer files are kept current at all times
- Keep the Main Street conference room presentable and organized Design Center Show room
- Coordinate and provide insight as needed for staging of spec homes to help promote sales
- Collaborate with the RiverWild Marketing Team to assist with virtual staging on an as needed basis
- Bachelors degree required
- Hands-on experience with blueprints
- Ability to effectively coordinate customer and builder spec color selections
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must be extremely self-sufficient and maintain an effective client schedule
- Excellent communication skills
Why Work for Us?
Here at One27Homes, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Lunch: A catered buffet style lunch is provided everyday
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Free Coffee
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Family Culture & Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, and more.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at One27homes. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.